We recently donated nearly $4,000 to several Miami-Dade Schools and students through its annual Holiday Card competition.
Now in its fourth year, this contest allows select Miami-Dade elementary and middle schools and students to compete
in designing a holiday card. We personally judge the entries with the winning school receiving $2,500 for first place, $1,000 for second place and $750 for third place. All prize money is specifically ear-marked for the school’s art programs. Individual winners receive gift cards and certificates. All of the original cards are collected and sent out to our clients for the holidays.
This year’s winners include:
- First place winning school: Jose Marti Middle School won $2,500
- Second place winning school: Edison Middle School won $1,000
- Third place winning school: North Dade Middle School won $750
- Grand prize student from Edison, Rodney Joseph, won a $100 Target gift card
- First place student from Jose Marti, Glenda Roque, won a $50 Target gift card
- First place student from North Dade, Realine Nealy, won $50 Target gift card